Research Inside the Book
Use these features to see if this book covers your topic. Keep in mind that not all the books have all these features:
- Search Inside - Enter keywords or phrases you wish to find.
- Contents - This section features the table of contents, often linked to the content.
- Common terms and phrases - Hyperlinks words to quickly locate all relevant passages. Keywords can lead you to more sources and help you refine the search for your topic.
- References to this book - Results from Google Scholar that mention the book you are looking at. What are scholars saying about this book?
- Related Books - Books closely related to the one you are looking at. Guess what? This feature is like using the Subject headings in your library catalog!
- Popular Passages - You've probably never used a feature like Popular Passages! Google has mined data from readers of Google Books who have highlighted favorite sentences and presented the most popular sections.